Wow! GrainTrack launches a tool for forwarders!Details
Graintrack – is a web-based CTRM-system for grain trading companies to manage counterparties, contracts, supply chain, logistics, payments and vessels.
We resolve three painful problems of graintraders :
- Lack of complete picture of finance and trade situation at the moment: lots of contracts, vessels, payments at the same time.
- Difficult and untimely financial forecasting
- Financial and timing costs on communication, discussions, meetings and accounting by managers and employees
- Consolidated information about all counterparties
- Statistics of trade operations by each crop
- Finance result by each contract
- Trade position and cash flows
- Operational accounting and management
- Stuff control
This is an independent system, which you can use together with your current accounting system. This is a good approach either for data checking or for dividing tax accounting from real and forecast accounting.
How does it work?
Starts from entering or importing (from Excel, or other format) data about contracts, vessels, payments and documents by employees.
In output, Graintrack collects, processes, consolidates and tracks data, which is available for management to see from any device across the world
Who will use Graintrack?
Main blocks of GrainTrack
- CRM. Counterparties database, relations with suppliers/buyers, tasks delegation and execution, newsletters and contracts printing
- Contracts. Deals planning and validation. Supply chain management. Final result
- Logistics. Wagons and cars registry, shipment plan, freight and transportation rates by forwarders
- Invoices. Issuing and control. Payments registry. Cash flow forecasting
- Reports. Position, financial result, cash flow, employees' activity, debts and gains, balance, daily and other reports